I had always wondered what it would be like working with a Spiritual Life Coach. What it would feel like for someone to just listen, to call me out unbiasedly and honestly and to work through some of life’s worst days. I have normally been pretty self-sufficient. I could work through things well enough on my own I thought. Up until now I had been doing just that- Working through things on my own or going crazy when my boyfriend just didn’t understand as I tried to make him my “therapist”. Let’s just all agree on this when I say that you should never rely on your significant other to do any sort of therapy work for you. They are there to support you through thick and thin, but sometimes you just need more.
We had just moved to Seattle and everything had changed: My life, my job, my living situation and my daily routine. I had hit a certain rock bottom I hadn’t felt in years. This time, not even I could dig myself out of the true rut I had been in. I scrolled through Instagram stories and saw that one of my followers had been working with Jamie from Selectively Spiritual. She raved about their session and how empowered and renewed she felt. I thought to myself, I want to feel like that. I’ve felt like that most of my life and desperately wanted to feel whole again.
I went to Jamie’s Instagram and immediately signed up for an introductory session. It’s basically a free session via Zoom where you go over what you’re looking for in your journey and what Jamie can provide. I had mentioned the things I was struggling with: Relationships, finances and self-love. We also went over packages and which ones she thought would benefit me the most. I ended up choosing her second package: 3 months, 6-60 minute sessions, 1 personal intuitive session with Monique Evans from Intuitive Freedom, 1 business intuitive session with Monique and 24/7 text assistance.
If you’ve ever invested in any life coaching, education, online classes etc. you know it often times is just that: An investment. The session I selected I knew would be so rewarding but it was also priced at $3,500. I’m personally dealing with my own load of debts like student loans all while trying to live a “normal” life. My immediate question to Jamie was why. Why add to my debts when I could use the money and put it towards it to decrease the amount owed? Well… I can tell you right now it was worth every single fucking penny and I would (& most likely will) pay it again. Let me tell you why:
- Jamie is so inspirational and really practices what she preaches. She’ll politely call you out on your language, so you are properly manifesting your best life without even realizing it.
- She will check in with you and make sure you are working on the goals you set in between sessions.
- You are not only working through things during your video sessions but she even makes herself available via text. This was so helpful for me because when something was happening in the moment I didn’t have to wait for the next session. She was there for me to deal with something immediately. This made it so much easier to learn effective ways to deal with the situation and how to recover from it.
- I was able to talk with someone who really understands my thoughts on spirituality and manifestation. I really only have one other friend (@shea) that gets me that way. Especially if you have a significant other who DEFINITELY doesn’t feel the same way you do on that topic, it was nice to be able to talk about manifestation and learn more about it. We can manifest our best self, our goals and our future. I manifested our move to Seattle all the way down to the job I currently work and the apartment– It works people just give it a try!
- I cried… A lot. Not once did I feel embarrassed but encouraged. Jamie encouraged me to feel those emotions and because I was able to let it all out I had breakthroughs. Very, very, very necessary breakthroughs and she was there for me to go over them.
- The packages are tailored to anyone that just wants help on a personal level or anyone who wants to work on their business. The one I chose was both personal and business and it was amazing! I also highly recommend this for anyone who is a blogger/influencer. I had many breakthroughs on where I want my business to eventually go and the steps to get there. (Special thanks to Monique Evans for my quantum business session.)
It’s been a little over four months since my journey with a Spiritual Life Coach began and I can tell you again that it was worth it. I feel more myself than ever before. I am confident, goal oriented and I love how much I have learned about myself and other people. Jamie helped me overcome some of my worst moments. I am so glad I followed my intuition and invested in myself. I know you will love working with Jamie. Click here to book your first discovery session (You won’t regret it.)
Pin now, read later: